Other common questions related to this issue or problem.
- I can’t activate a user.
- I am trying to reactivate an employee but it’s not working.
- Reactivation of an employee is not saving.
- Everytime I change the status of an employee from inactive to active, it’s not saving.
- Employee status save button is not working.
- Why is the employee status not changing?
- Why is there no error message on reactivating an employee but it’s not saving?
The experience or issue
The administrator is trying to reactivate a user by going to the manage users page and setting the user status from inactive to active. However, after clicking save, the user is still inactive.
This article will review this issue and present solutions to address it.
- What is the issue?
- What is the solution?
- What are other related things that might contribute to this issue?
The administrator is trying to reactivate a user/employee but the status is not changing from inactive to active.
The user may have been deactivated within the last 30 days. SQUAVA does not allow the reactivation of an inactive employee within 30 days from the deactivation date. This warning message pops up every time the administrator deactivates an employee.
Only the software team can remove the 30-day restriction. You should raise a ticket or reach out to our support link/portal and make a request with the following template below:
Reason for user reactivation:
Other related things
The removal of the 30-day restriction usually takes a week or two. Once the restriction is removed, the user must be reactivated manually by any of the Administrators.
- We’ve addressed the issue of being unable to reactivate a user.
- Check out the Help Articles: Reactivate Employee and How do I deactivate or reactivate an employee profile?