Other common questions related to this issue or problem.
- I finalized an invoice but it’s not showing.
- A blank page appears when I click on my invoice.
- Why is there an error message when I’m opening an invoice?
- My finalized invoice just keeps on loading but our internet is stable.
- Printed invoice is not showing.
- There is an error on the invoice I rendered.
The experience or issue
The user wants to view an invoice but gets the error “Rendering Invoice Failed. The requested invoice couldn’t be displayed.”
This article will review this issue and present solutions to address it.
The user finalized an invoice and views it by going the project management page > invoices tab and clicking the invoice number.
But an error message appears on the invoice page that reads “Rendering Invoice Failed. The requested invoice couldn’t be displayed.”
SQUAVA displays this error when there are special characters copied and pasted to project names, tasks, or even notes.
To avoid or resolve this error, we recommend that you manually type the project's name, tasks, and notes. SQUAVA will have an error when special characters are inserted in the project/invoice details. If you have retyped everything and made sure that there's no special character, you should raise a ticket to our support link/portal so we can investigate further or get help from the software team.