After you initially set up your Company information and add your employees in SQUAVA, if you ever need to make changes to your employee's profiles, this article will provide some guidance on how to do so.
You can refer to majority of the articles that are in our Getting Started Section, however, we've provided the main articles below to reference depending on what you're looking to do.
How do I edit or add new employee profiles?
- Check out our Add or Edit Employees article!
- To add employees, refer to the steps outlined in the 'Add Employees' section.
- To edit existing employee's profiles, refer to the steps outlined in the 'Edit Employees' section.
How do I enable PTO for my employees?
- Check out our Entering Company Information article and refer to steps 1-2 in the more in-depth step by step section to make sure your PTO is enabled first for your Company.
- Check out our Add or Edit Employees article and refer to the steps outlined in the 'Add or Enable PTO' section (towards bottom of article).
How do I change an employee's User Permissions?
- Check out our Add or Edit Employees article and refer to the steps outlined in the 'Add Employees' section to learn how to initially assign User Permissions.
- In the same article, in the 'Manage Job Titles' section, refer to steps 2-3 which will take you to the same place for you to edit an existing employee's User Permission Group. Choose the applicable Permission Group from the 'Permission Group' drop down menu.
- If you have any other questions and can't find an available Help Article, feel free to give us a call, send us a chat, or submit a request ticket!