SQUAVA allows you to keep notes on the time that log in the system. You can then quickly change these notes before you send out your invoices. You decide which notes you want to add, remove or change on the invoice that is sent to your customer. You can always refer or revert back to your original timesheet note at any time.
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Add notes on your timesheets
- View and change notes from the draft invoice
- Display notes on your invoices
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Add notes for each task, day and block of time that you log in SQUAVA. You can click on the note icon for each entry box and adjust the notes. Review and approve your time and notes from your timesheet review page.
- View and make changes to your notes quickly right from the draft invoice page. You can maintain two versions of your notes: one for internal use and another that will go on your invoices to your customers. SQUAVA will keep your original timesheet note and you can revert back to it at any time.
- When you finalize your invoice you have options to show your timesheet logs and notes. By default, your original timesheet notes are displayed. As mentioned, you can remove or change these notes right from the draft invoice and the new modified note will replace the original note on your finalized invoice.
- You have now learned how to create and manage timesheet notes!