You've learned how to prepare invoices and how to make any applicable adjustments. Now you need to learn what to do when you get paid! Follow the outlined steps below!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Financial' tab→ 'Invoices' sub-tab
- Click 'Payments' link for applicable project
- Fill in payment details
- Click 'Save' when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- You received a payment! How do you let SQUAVA know? Let's start by clicking the 'Financial' tab, and then the 'Invoices' sub-tab.
- This page will show you all of your invoices, both outstanding and paid. Click on the 'Payments' link on the far right of the page for the applicable project. In this example, we will apply a payment for our 'Awesome Project'.
NOTE: The 'Payments' link will also show you a history of payments made for your projects.
- A new window will appear for you to enter in your payment information. Be sure to click 'Save' when finished.
NOTE: If you need to apply multiple payments for the same project, click the 'Add Payment' button (before clicking 'Save') to add any additional payments. Click 'Save' when finished.
- You have now learned how to apply a payment in SQUAVA!
- If you have any other questions, browse through our Knowledge Base for other helpful articles.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.