This article will show you how to access a Chargeability Report for your employees. You can apply certain filters and options to customize this report. Follow the outlined steps below!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on 'Reports' tab→ 'Chargeability' sub-tab
- Click on 'Chargeability Report' link
- Select desired filters and options
- Click the 'Apply Options' button
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- The Chargeability Report can be accessed by clicking on the 'Reports' tab, followed by the 'Chargeability' sub-tab.
- Click on the 'Chargeability Report' link.
- A new tab will open in your browser where you can select desired filters and options for your report. The available options and filters are defined as follows:
- Time Range: Filter by a single month and year, or by a custom date range
- Employee: Choose a single employee or all employees
- % Billable Cap: Check this box if you wish to filter a '2080 Hours Max' for your search
- After you've applied your desired filters and options, click the 'Apply Options' button to generate your printable report. Below is an example of a Chargeability Report.
- Now that you've learned how to access a Chargeability Report, check out the other reports you can access in our Reports 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.