In case you have multiple contacts for one of your clients, this Help Article will show you how to manage your client contacts. Check out the outlined steps below to get started!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Clients & Projects' tab→ 'Clients' sub-tab
- Select the applicable client from your Client List
- Click the pen and paper icon to edit client information details and/or
- Click the 'Add New' button to add additional contacts
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
Before you can manage your client contacts, you'll first need to add your clients. If you don't already know how to add a client, check out our Help Article: Adding Clients.
- Click on the 'Clients & Projects' tab, followed by the 'Clients' sub-tab. You will see a list of your clients that have already been added.
- Click on the client name for which you are wanting to add/manage contacts.
- You can edit details related to your client and you can also add additional contacts from this page.
If you need to edit client details:
Simply click on the pen and paper icon to make the applicable changes, then click 'Save' when finished.
If you need to add additional contacts:
Simply click on the '+Add New' button in the 'Client Contacts' section. Fill in the applicable details, and be sure to click 'Save' when finished.
NOTE: You can also edit details related to each specific client contact by clicking the pen and paper icon next to each client contact.
- You have now learned how to manage multiple contacts for your clients!
- If you have other questions, feel free to browse through our Knowledge Base for other Help Articles.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, send us a chat, or submit a request ticket.