Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on 'Client's & Projects' tab→ 'Clients' sub-tab
- Click the green 'New Client' button
- Fill in the required information
- Save when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Begin adding a client by clicking on the 'Clients & Projects' tab and then click the 'Clients' sub-tab. Click the green 'New Client' button.
- Once you've clicked 'New Client', a new screen will appear for you to enter in the client's information. Once you've entered in the required information, click 'Save'.
NOTE: You may be wondering why there is a 'Client Name' and a 'Company Name'. This is to benefit you. The 'Client Name' is for internal use and is used as way to identify the client, sort of like a nickname. While the 'Company Name' is the official name and is what will appear on your invoices. If you have specific contacts for your client that you would like to have associated with your client's profile, check out our Help Article: Manage Client Contacts.
Also, once you've added your clients, if you need to see the details, projects, or invoices that are related to a specific client, simply click on the applicable 'Client Name' in your list of clients and click the desired link.
- Now that you've added your clients, you will need to know how to add Subconsultants.
- Check out the Help Article: Adding Subconsultants.