Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:;
- Access Clients & Projects > Clients
- Select green New Client;button
- Fill in the required information
- View new client details
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Access Clients & Projects >Clients
Begin adding a client by clicking on the 'Clients & Projects' tab and then click the 'Clients' sub-tab.
- Select Green New Client button
Click the green 'New Client' button. Once you've clicked 'New Client', a new screen will appear for you to enter the client's information. Once you've entered the required information, click 'Save'.
- Enter Required Information
Fill in required information and remember to click save when you are done. If you have specific contacts for your client that you would like to have associated with your client's profile, check out our Help Article: Manage Client Contacts. NOTE: You may be wondering why there is a 'Client Name' and a 'Company Name'. This is to benefit you. The 'Client Name' is for internal use and is used as a way to identify the client, sort of like a nickname. While the 'Company Name' is the official name and is what will appear on your invoices.
- View New Client Details
Once you've added your clients, if you need to see the details, projects, or invoices that are related to a specific client, simply click on the applicable 'Client Name' in your list of clients and click the desired link.
- Now that you've added your clients, you will need to know how to add Subconsultants.
- Check out the Help Article: Adding Subconsultants.