This setting is intended for solo-person teams, which will eliminate the additional step of approving timesheets after they have been submitted. Typically, if you have employees who are submitting time towards projects, it's important to have an additional timesheet approval step in case there are applicable changes that need to be made to a timesheet before the project is ready to invoice.
This Help Article will show you how to apply this setting for solo-person teams. Check out the outlined steps below to get started!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
Access Manage Company
Select Edit Configurations
Select Auto Approve Time and Save
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Access Manage Users
If you are a solo-person team and would like to have your timesheets auto-approved, begin by clicking on the Company tab followed by the Manage Company sub-tab.
- Select Edit Configuration
Click on the green box located in the top right-hand corner, labeled, Edit Configuration
- Select Auto-Approve Time and Save
Check the box that says Auto-Approve Time in the Time Tracking Options section in the 'Time Tracking Options' section, and check the box next to where it says 'Auto-Approve Time'. Click 'Save' when finished.
VOILA! Now, whenever you submit a timesheet it will automatically be approved so you won't have to worry about the additional step!
- You have now learned how to set your company settings to auto-approve your timesheets!
- If you have other questions related to timesheets, check out the other articles in our Timesheets 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, send us a chat, or submit a request ticket!