This article will show you how to access a Billable/Unbillable Hours Report for your employees. You can apply certain filters and options to customize the report. Follow the outlined steps below!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Reports' tab→ 'Projects' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Billable/Unbillable Hours Report' link
- Select desired filters and options
- Click the 'Apply Options' button
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- The Billable/Unbillable Hours Report can be accessed by clicking on the 'Reports' tab, and then the 'Projects' sub-tab.
- Here you will see the available reports related to projects. Since we're talking about the Billable/Unbillable hours Report, click on the 'Billable/Unbillable Hours Report' link.
- A new tab will open in your browser where you can select desired filters and options for your report. The available options and filters are defined as follows:
- Time Range: Filter by a single month and year, or by a custom date range
- Hours Included: Choose to include Billable or Unbillable hours
- Report Type: Choose the report to include the project summary or a task breakdown
- After you've applied your desired filters and options, click the 'Apply Options' button to generate your printable report. Below is an example of a Billable/Unbillable Hours Report.
- Now that you've learned how to access a Billable/Unbillable Hours Report, check out the other reports you can access in our Reports 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.