Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Company' tab→ 'Permissions' sub-tab
- Add/edit applicable role(s)
- Save when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Define your User Permissions by clicking on the 'Company' tab, then click the 'Permissions' sub-tab.
NOTE: The information shown above is pre-filled information. If you are unsure what a specific permission means, hover over the question mark next to the name and it'll give you a definition. If you need to edit information, click on the pen and paper icon.
When you begin to add your employees (done in a later Help Article step), you will assign them one of the roles/categories outlined in the above image (Administrator, Employee, and Project Manager, etc.). Each role/category has specific permissions which you can customize however you'd like.
Also, if you need to see what the details are with each individual role/category, click on the arrow to the left of each role/category name to show the information.
NOTE: 'Limited Access User Permissions' allows you to give limited access to someone. An Accountant is a great example of a 'Limited Access User', and you can specify what access they can/can't have.
- If you need to add a new role, simply click on the 'Add Role' button. Enter in the name of the new role, copy the details from another role (if applicable) and click 'Save'.
- Now that you've defined your User Permissions, you should now define your PTO/Sick Time accrual rates (if applicable).
- Check out the Help Article: Define PTO/Sick Time Accrual Rates.