Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Time & Expenses' tab→ 'Timesheet Review' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Approved Timesheets' button
- Select the applicable information, click 'Apply'
- Select the applicable timesheet
- Review, and click 'Unapprove' when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- If you are simply needing to view your timesheets that have already been approved, click on the 'Time & Expense' tab and then click the 'Timesheet Review' sub-tab. Then click the 'Approved Timesheets' button.
- Once you've clicked the 'Approved Timesheets' button, a new page will appear where you can customize information to filter out specific timesheets if desired.
In this example, we are going to look at timesheets for February 2017, for Project # 17-003, and specifically for John Doe. You can customize it however you'd prefer. Once you've applied all of the filters for your search, click the 'Apply' button.
- Once you've clicked 'Apply', all of the applicable timesheets will appear in the 'Employee' and 'Week' columns based on the information you put to filter out the timesheets. Click on the week you are needing to view/edit.
- Once you've selected the applicable timesheet to view/edit, a new window will appear that looks very similar to the screen when we were first reviewing the timesheet before we approved it. To unapprove, simply click the 'Unapprove' button towards the bottom right of the page.
NOTE: The hours for each day are in red lettering because it's letting you know that this particular timesheet has not been invoiced yet and is still able to be unapproved (if applicable). Keep in mind, once you invoice a project you will not be able to edit timesheets since they've already been billed to the customer.
- Once you've clicked the 'Unapprove' button, it'll provide a new field for you to enter in a rejection message (which is optional). Once you've entered in the rejection message, click the 'Confirm Unapprove' button.
- Now that you've successfully unapproved the timesheet for John Doe, it'll give him a notification on his dashboard to make the applicable changes and then he can resubmit the timesheet to be reviewed again.
- Now you have learned how to view and edit already approved timesheets.
- If you are curious how to do other things in SQUAVA, check out our other Help Articles in our Everything 101 section.