This setting is intended for solo-person teams, which will eliminate the additional step of approving timesheets after they have been submitted. Typically, if you have employees who are submitting time towards projects, it's important to have an additional timesheet approval step in case there are applicable changes that need to be made to a timesheet before the project is ready to invoice.
This Help Article will show you how to apply this setting for solo-person teams. Check out the outlined steps below to get started!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Company' tab→ 'Manage Company' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Edit Configuration' button
- Check the box that says 'Auto-Approve Time' in the 'Time Tracking Options' section
- Click 'Save' when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- If you are a solo-person team and would like to have your timesheets auto-approved, begin by clicking on the 'Company' tab followed by the 'Manage Company' sub-tab.
- Click the 'Edit Configuration' button.
- In the 'Time Tracking Options' section, check the box next to where it says 'Auto-Approve Time'. Click 'Save' when finished.
VOILA! Now whenever you submit a timesheet it will automatically be approved so you won't have to worry about the additional step!
- You have now learned how to set your company settings to auto-approve your timesheets!
- If you have other questions related to timesheets, check out the other articles in our Timesheets 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, send us a chat, or submit a request ticket!