This article will show you how to access a Project Timesheet Report, which will allow you to see the hours entered by your employees for specific projects. Follow the outlined steps below!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Reports' tab→ 'Time & Expense' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Project Timesheet Report' link
- Select desired filters and options
- Click the 'Apply Options' button
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- The Project Timesheet Report can be accessed by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then the 'Time & Expense' sub-tab.
- You will see the available reports related to time and expenses. Since we're talking about the Project Timesheet Report, click the 'Project Timesheet Report' link.
- A new tab will open in your browser where you can select desired filters and options for your report. The available options and filters are defined as follows:
- Time Range: Filter by a single month and year, or by a custom date range
- Project: Select desired project. Check the box below if you'd like to show approved time only
- Notes: You can choose to show notes associated with each employee's time if you would like
- After you've applied your desired filters and options, click the 'Apply Options' button to generate your printable report. Below is an example of a Project Timesheet Report.
- Now that you've learned how to access a Project Timesheet Report, check out the other reports you can access in our Reports 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.