This article will show you how to manage invoices from your Subconsultants since they are managed differently from your other invoices. This is also how you will log expenses/work related to your Subconsultants to properly reflect work complete on the Project Management page for projects with Subconsultants. Follow the outlined steps below!
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Clients & Projects' tab→ 'Subconsultants' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Subconsultant Invoices' button
- Review list, and/or
- Click on the 'Receive Invoice' button
- Fill in the invoice details
- Click 'Save' when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- When you receive an invoice from one of your Subconsultants, we need to let SQUAVA know so that the Project Management page can properly reflect expenses/work associated with your Subconsultants.
First, click on the 'Clients & Projects' tab, and then the 'Subconsultants' sub-tab.
- This page will show you a list of your Subconsultants. Since we're talking about invoices, click on the 'Subconsultant Invoices' button.
NOTE: If you would like to view the details of a particular Subconsultant, simply click on their name to view their details. Or, if you need to add a new Subconsultant, click on the green 'New Subconsultant' button and fill in the required details.
- This page will show you a list of all the invoices you've entered/received from your Subconsultants. Click on the green 'Receive Invoice' button to add a new one to the list.
- A new window will appear for you to fill in the invoice details. Click 'Save' when finished.
- You can now see the new invoice details in your list! This amount will now reflect on your Project Management page for this particular project.
NOTE: If you need to edit details or delete an invoice, click on the pen and paper icon to edit, or the 'x' to delete.
- You have successfully learned how to manage your Subconsultant invoices!
- If you have other questions related to invoices, see the other articles in our Invoices 101 section.
- Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.