Adding Subconsultants can help you when creating a budget for a project, by allowing you to properly assign a Subconsultant to the Expense section of your budget.
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Access Clients & Projects > Subconsultants
- Select New Subconsultant
- Fill in the required information andSave
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Access Clients & Project > Subconsultants
Begin adding Subconsultants by clicking on the Clients & Projects tab and then click on the Subconsultants sub-tab.
- Select +New Subconsultant
To enter a new subconsultant, click on the green New Subconsultants button and a new dialog box will open.
- Fill in the required information and SaveIn the new dialog box enter the necessary information and click Save when you are finished.
- Now that you've learned how to add Subconsultants, you will need to learn how to add projects, track your time, and a few other things.
- Check out the Help Articles outlined in the Everything 101 section in our Knowledge Base.