Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Clients & Projects' tab→ 'Subconsultants' sub-tab
- Click on the green 'New Subconsultant' button
- Fill in the required information
- Save when finished
NOTE: These steps are important because when you are creating a budget for a project, it'll make it so that you can properly assign a Subconsultant to the 'Expense' section of your budget.
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Begin adding Subconsultants by clicking on the 'Clients & Projects' tab and then click on the 'Subconsultants' sub-tab.
- Click on the green 'New Subconsultant' button and enter in the required information. Click 'Save' when finished.
- Now that you've learned how to add Subconsultants, you will need to learn how to add projects, track your time among a few other things.
- Check out the Help Articles outlined in the Everything 101 section in our Knowledge Base.