Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on 'Company' tab→ 'Overhead Categories' sub-tab
- Click 'New Category' button
- Fill in the required information
- Add any applicable subcategories
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Define your Overhead Categories by clicking on the 'Company' tab, and then the 'Overhead Categories' sub-tab.
- 'General & Administrative', 'Holidays' and 'Paid Time Off' are categories already created for you. If you need to enter any additional categories, you can do so by clicking on the 'New Category' button and a new window will appear for you to enter in the required information. Click 'Save' when finished.
NOTE: You can assign Overhead Categories to specific offices if you'd like. Also, if you ever need to deactivate a specific Overhead Category, simply check the box next to the name of the Overhead Category, and then click the 'Deactivate Selected' button. Also in the same window where you enter the new Overhead Category, you can also add applicable subcategories.
- You can now see the newest Overhead Category you created. If you ever need to edit details on any of the categories, simply click the pen and paper icon next to each category.
- Now that you've defined your Overhead Categories, you should define your User Permissions.
- Check out the Help Article: Define User Permissions.