Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the link you received in your 'New User Invitation' email
- Fill in the required information
- Fill in the required information for your personal profile
- Save when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a 'New User Invitation'. In the email, there will be a link for you to create your account in SQUAVA. Click the link to get started!
- Once you click the link, a new window will appear for you to create your login information. Create a password and then click the 'Create Account' button.
NOTE: Your login will default to your email address, but you can change it to something different if you'd prefer.
- Now your new SQUAVA profile is set up! After saving your profile information in the previous step, you will be directed to the main dashboard. In this example for Jane Doe, the specific tabs that she can view are based upon the permission settings her SQUAVA Administrator set for her.
- You have now been successfully added to SQUAVA as a new user!
- Now that you've created your profile, check out our other Help Articles in the Everything 101 section to help you get more acquainted with everything.
- If you can't find an article with the answer you are looking for, you can give us a call, submit a request ticket, or send us a chat message.
Please sign in to leave a comment.