The Labor Revenue Report provides access to view labor revenue (not including direct expenses or sub-consultant fees) based on inputs and filters.
Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Reports' tab→ 'Financial' sub-tab
- Select 'Revenue Report'
- Customize inputs for desired report
- Click 'Apply Options' to view your report
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- Access your Labor Revenue Report by clicking on the 'Reports' tab at the top of the page, then click on the 'Financial' sub-tab below. Click on 'Revenue Report'.
- To customize your report, choose inputs from the drop down menus and select any desired filters and select 'Apply Options' to view your report. The available inputs and filters are defined as follows:
- Report Period: The date range desired for the report
- View: How to group the time within the date range
- Group By: Category by which to group the revenue data
- Chart Type: Select a bar graph or line graph to report your data
- Status: Select appropriate accounting method to report data
- All (Accrual Basis): Show all labor revenue that has been invoiced
- Paid (Cash Basis): Show only labor revenue that has been paid and received
- Unpaid: Show only labor revenue that has not been paid
- Filters: Select specific items from each category to customize the report. If a filter is selected, only data related to that specific filter will be reported.
The image below is an example of a Labor Revenue Report.
NOTE: In this example, we selected a specific date range displayed weekly and grouped the revenue by employee. We also applied two filters to select a specific office and a specific client.
- Now you have successfully learned how to use the Labor Revenue Report!
- If you have other questions, please search through our Knowledge Base to find available Help Articles.