Quick Summary of Step-by-Step Guide:
- Click on the 'Time & Expense' tab→ 'Expense Review' sub-tab
- Click on the 'Approved Expense Sheets' button
- Select applicable information, click 'Apply'
- Select applicable Expense Sheet
- Review, and click 'Unapprove' when finished
In-Depth Step-by-Step Guide:
- If you are simply needing to view your expense items that have already been approved, click on the 'Time & Expense' tab and then click the 'Expense Review' sub-tab. Then click the 'Approved Expense Sheets' button.
- Once you've clicked the 'Approved Expense Sheets' button, customize the information to filter out specific expense items (if applicable).
In this example, we are wanting to look at expense items for February 2017, for Project # 17-003, and specifically for John Doe. You can customize it however you'd like. When finished, click the 'Apply' button.
- Once you've clicked 'Apply', all applicable expense items will appear in the 'Employee' and 'Group' column based on the information you entered to filter out the expense items. Click on the week you are wanting to view/edit.
- Once you've selected the applicable expense sheet you're wanting to view/edit, a new window will appear and it looks very similar to the screen when we were first reviewing the expense items before we approved them. To unapprove, click the 'Unapprove' button at the bottom right of the page.
NOTE: The information for the expense items are in red lettering because it's letting you know that these particular expense items have not been invoiced yet and are able to be unapproved (if applicable). Keep in mind, once you invoice a project, you will not be able to edit expense items since they've already been billed to the customer.
- Once you've clicked the 'Unapprove' button, it'll provide a new field for you to enter in a rejection message (which is optional). Once you've entered in the rejection message, click the 'Confirm Unapprove' button.
- Now that you've successfully unapproved the expense items for John Doe, it'll send him a notification on his dashboard to make the applicable changes and then he can resubmit the expense items to be reviewed again.
- Now you have learned how to view and edit already approved expense items.
- If you're curious how to do other things in SQUAVA, check out the other Help Articles in our Everything 101 section.